Firing line

Firing line

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Royal Ecosse and Savoia Infantry

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of figures painted.
The first is my eventually completed Royal Ecosse - I gave them the European Red trousers rather than the oft seen off white because I thought it looked a lot better!!

Then I thought I'd post the images of Johns Savoia Infantry - I think they look excellent en masse.
Sculpted and painted by John what a talented chap.
The command figures will be going off for production in the next week

Finally mu own humble efforts at sculpting - slowly getting better - these I will use for Dutch infantry, the kneeling British chap is for an assault team I'm making.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful figures! Will your sculpts be available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I am getting a mould made for the Dutch and if people are interested I can make them available at a slightly lower price than the other sculpts

      Delete
  2. I'm interested. Would the kneeling figure be included?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and earn money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete